Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is lucky enough to have one of these stores near them, they are chock full of Halloween goodies! I was really surprised! Easily found my 36" pot for a cauldron (among other things). The pic is one of 3 huge displays they have set up (all the items are on the shelves) and they had a good 10 massive blow up sets as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
They have had Halloween out for the last two months and are looking a bit picked over now, actually. Not to worry, though, as Christmas is barreling through the nearby aisles like a steamroller:rolleyes:

·
Seer of All
2,939 Posts
I KNOW! They are so much better than what Garden Ridge had become in the last few years. I got to visit my nearest store, which is about 50 miles away from me, a couple of weeks ago and enjoyed it so much. Love the displays. Not many stores go to those lengths anymore. I bought a 4 ft, black tree because I've always wanted a Halloween tree and they usually way too expensive. $25! Not bad at all! Now I just need to find a spot to set it up.

·
Registered
6,680 Posts
Yes, they have been great this year and have been set up for well over a month in Dallas. I have been several times and plan to make a drive to the closest one again later this week. Great prices, too. Ours didn't have any big cauldrons. Do you have a picture of it? They only had the blow up ones and the material covered ones with the witches that are not very big.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts