Halloween Forum banner
21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I like the gargoyle candle holder. At Home in my area is still pretty bare. I managed to snag the lit tree with changing colors. In other photos it has been silver, but this one was a flat black, which I like better. The sales rep said she just unboxed it this morning. Just two of them on the shelf, so it seems like some of the new merchandise is very limited.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Wondering if anyone is willing to find one of these crystals for me and ship it at cost plus shipping? It's part of the "lunar magic" collection.

View attachment 747021
I checked mine yesterday and they didn't have any of these. In fact they didn't have much period. I hope they are still getting things in and not already sold out. Lady told me people have been buying like crazy. I will check again soon. I have a birthday coupon I need to use lol

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Does anyone remember if they are one of those sites that updates with more merchandise or is it one and done?
I'm thinking maybe once or twice but nothing like Big Lots. Not sure though. I didn't see anything this year that knocked my socks off. I have so much stuff, I'm starting to get picky.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
I checked mine yesterday and they didn't have any of these. In fact they didn't have much period. I hope they are still getting things in and not already sold out. Lady told me people have been buying like crazy. I will check again soon. I have a birthday coupon I need to use lol
Nice time to have a B-Day coupon & Happy B-Day whenever it is! I can't buy Halloween stuff in March.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
I'm thinking maybe once or twice but nothing like Big Lots. Not sure though. I didn't see anything this year that knocked my socks off. I have so much stuff, I'm starting to get picky.
We are getting picky too, but I’m really kicking myself for not getting the Cemetery gate. The image is there but the product isn’t.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Don't feel the need to rush to look, I think I got someone on Facebook to go look. They said their store had multiples so...hopefully they'll find one for me soon.

·
Premium Member
1,691 Posts
Wondering if anyone is willing to find one of these crystals for me and ship it at cost plus shipping? It's part of the "lunar magic" collection.

View attachment 747021
I check out the one in Potomac Mills. Unfortunately they didn't have them.

However, I did find a very nice Stoneware cauldron. I honestly don't need another cauldron but my hubby really wanted us to get it. I'm happy we did. It will be a nice serving dish for chips

Attachments

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,582 Posts
So many stores are hurting for help so the stocking this year has been slow. Not as slow as last year but it feels like by the time they get all the Halloween stuff up it'll be time to move it off the side for Christmas.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
They have to be adding more stuff soon. I just checked the flag/sign category & only shows 2 flags & anyone that has been in one of these stores knows they have a good 1/2 aisle of this stuff.

·
Registered
562 Posts
I'm really starting to wonder about Facebook people. This lady said she found one...that was a few days ago and I messaged her twice now...no response. I guess if anyone does find that crystal...snag one for me? I think I want to give up on this lady.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
They added more stuff overnight.I sorted by new but some of the stuff isn't so I'll post some stuff I think is. Looks like different sizes & colors of craft pumpkins....6.5" $5.99 & 9" $9.99. Their site doesn't let you jump to a particular page & I found most of the better stuff towards the end....

Statue Sculpture Art Gesture Table

Post more next since I've reached my picture limit.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,582 Posts
I managed to get one of these when I was there a few weeks ago. At the time it was the only one out & they hadn't even halfway stocked the shelves.

It's much cooler looking in person. It reminds me of the Eye Lichen from Labyrinth:

·
Registered
132 Posts
I managed to get one of these when I was there a few weeks ago. At the time it was the only one out & they hadn't even halfway stocked the shelves.

View attachment 747691

It's much cooler looking in person. It reminds me of the Eye Lichen from Labyrinth:
View attachment 747692
I snagged one as well! I think it is super cute in person and perfect for my bathroom.

21 - 40 of 63 Posts