Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Four new Halloween themes were displayed on empty shelves -- just the printout for stocking the shelves was taped up. The themes are Dark Decadence: gold and silver glam; Halloween Skeleton & Cemetery: skeleton animals and skull face pumpkins; Spellbound: black, white and purple colors featuring witches, potions and spellbooks; and Halloween Hoedown: farm and rustic decor.
Also, some life size hanging figures of Nightmare Before Christmas characters, clowns, witches, ghost and a grim reaper. The only item unpacked was a blow mold stack pumpkins.
Plant Art Font Gas Tree

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can't wait to see the skeleton & cemetery stuff - that's my jam right there!
From what I could see of the setup list, it looks like some repeats of last year like dogs, fish, unicorn head and flamingo skeletons, but I was interested in a white pumpkin with a skull face. Hopefully they will add some more new pieces.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
The nearest At Home to me is about 1.5 hours away so I like to check the website to make sure it’s worth the drive.

I noticed when you select Seasonal & Gifts as a department from the menu that Halloween isn’t an option yet, but if you click on Seasonal & Gifts and scroll down a few Halloween goodies are found. Really like this doormat:

I’m betting @Illysium will like this one:

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
The nearest At Home to me is about 1.5 hours away so I like to check the website to make sure it’s worth the drive.

I noticed when you select Seasonal & Gifts as a department from the menu that Halloween isn’t an option yet, but if you click on Seasonal & Gifts and scroll down a few Halloween goodies are found. Really like this doormat:

I’m betting @Illysium will like this one:

What City is the one you go to again? Sis stopped in Aurora yesterday & she said had some stuff out but a way to go yet. Also said nothing impressive so far except some bobble head skeleton with weird eyes. I know their site has a dedicated Halloween option & found last year stuff on the shelves happened before the site update.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
What City is the one you go to again? Sis stopped in Aurora yesterday & she said had some stuff out but a way to go yet. Also said nothing impressive so far except some bobble head skeleton with weird eyes. I know their site has a dedicated Halloween option & found last year stuff on the shelves happened before the site update.
Usually I got to West Lafayette in Indiana since Aurora is about 3 hours from me.

·
Registered
911 Posts

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Those are cool, but the closest AtHome to me is 260 miles away in SLC. I wont be making the drive. I wish they'd organize their site and just sell stuff online like everyone else.

Still hoping Michaels & Joann come through with some cool stuff, otherwise I won't be buying much this year.
Agree. There’s nothing worse than a site that doesn’t have it together. Let’s hope some snakey goodness is on its way. I’m expecting more haunted garden stuff honestly. Seems to be on trend.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Agree. There’s nothing worse than a site that doesn’t have it together. Let’s hope some snakey goodness is on its way. I’m expecting more haunted garden stuff honestly. Seems to be on trend.
I'm hoping for more fortune teller stuff, animal skulls and muted gold/bronze as well. Not that I need anymore stuff but fall is the only time of year I find things that really work in my house.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts