Halloween Forum banner

141 - 160 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
I'm surprised everyone's stores are going to be getting more in. I've been to mine 3 times and the first time it had about 5 rows of Halloween. the last time which was last week to use my birthday "bonus" it had been condensed down to 2 rows and other stuff moving in already on the other rows, so I have the impression mine is done. Didn't even have one of the big center of store displays like other years. Had a lot at first but now gone and seems like thats it since they already have it condensed. I missed out on a couple of things I wanted because they are gone daddy gone.
I got that over priced pixie, that was it this year.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
I saw these too, liked the idea of the wizard since we don't see the guys very often. Looks like you brought them home anyway, even though they are too expensive. I did the same with that pixie, not worth 20 bucks but she's in my room as we speak. I'm a sucka

edited to say I'm refering to the wizard and pretty nature green witch, though I had quoted.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I’m lucky enough to have three At Home stores within a reasonable drive from where I live. Two are about 20-25 minutes and one that’s about 45 minutes.
I called all three today, and only one said they had started putting out Halloween stuff. So of course I had to check it out.

They had three partial aisles of stuff. Not much.

I did pick up a few things that were on my wish list.

View attachment 731889
And this guy, who was not a Halloween item, but I love him and have a perfect spot for him under the honey suckle in my garden.
View attachment 731890
I’ll probably head over again next weekend. And keep calling the other two stores for updates.
I love him too! If he wasn't a Halloween item where did you find him? I'm going on Saturday to our At Home. I must have one.

·
Registered
668 Posts
I saw these too, liked the idea of the wizard since we don't see the guys very often. Looks like you brought them home anyway, even though they are too expensive. I did the same with that pixie, not worth 20 bucks but she's in my room as we speak. I'm a sucka

edited to say I'm refering to the wizard and pretty nature green witch, though I had quoted.
I rarely find wizards like him and I had to have my green witch! She will most likely stay out year round. Her hair, horns, greenery and dragon staff were to much to pass up.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I love him too! If he wasn't a Halloween item where did you find him? I'm going on Saturday to our At Home. I must have one.
He was with the garden decor. I’m pretty sure I saw a couple with the clearance items when I went to one of the other nearby AH stores last week.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
That Blue mystical doll is case and point to my stores stock. the first time I went they had 5 of her, I counted because she was on my maybe list. When I went back.....all gone, not one left.
None of the dolls were there anymore except 1 wizard, who I thought about but left and now think that was a mistake. If he isn't gone now I would be shocked.
I also wanted one of the dragon things....lol not sure what to call them sentinels maybe... like the doberman but it was a dragon.... they had 5 of those also and they were all gone. My store doesn't usually sell out so fast

·
Registered
109 Posts
First time back since last year. This forum seems harder to navigate around this year. Anyways. Thanks everyone for sharing the pictures, looks like some neat stuff!

·
Registered
244 Posts
First time back since last year. This forum seems harder to navigate around this year. Anyways. Thanks everyone for sharing the pictures, looks like some neat stuff!
I had same thought when I hopped back on a couple mos ago, but now that I am used to it, it's not too different overall from before. Hope you adjust and enjoy :)

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #156
I picked up a few signs pretty good deal. There putting out all the Christmas stuff including trees!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
I don't do cute Halloween, haven't since my kids were little but I caved today. Maybe I'm getting so old I've reverted back in time. I got these very cutesy cupcakes. I started doing tiered trays and they are usually cute so i guess i will use them for that.

141 - 160 of 197 Posts