Halloween Forum banner

81 - 100 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Love that gargoyle skeleton, on the black shelf!
That was the only one I pondered. He is a cutie. I think he was $16.99. His eyes light up a bluish purple too. They had only that one Jack Skellington large pumpkin that's in the same pic. Great face on that one. I already bought the black ceramic tree from Michaels so I'm hesitant to get the smaller one this year

·
Registered
144 Posts
I want the green kitchen witch! I plan on doing witches this year. I need to get to our "not-so" local store. The closest one is about 45 minutes away.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,921 Posts
After checking out the pics in this thread again I think I need that pixie too along with a few gargoyles. Now that my landscaping has been weeded, mulched or rocked & is under control now I need some stuff for certain spaces & some of this stuff will work all year like the black cat, pixie & gargoyles.

Of course most of that stuff I'll bring in for winter so it doesn't get completely ruined.

·
Registered
629 Posts
I'm hoping I get my hands on that pixie. I thought I would buy the white faced witch/ghoul but I just don't have room for her. She really is beautiful but I have the woodland Goddess version of her already. I did buy a gray pilar at half price that I plan to use in my cemetery

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,921 Posts
It makes me crazy that if you search on "Halloween" on the site you get nothing but if you go back to one of the links posted here there's Halloween stuff there but it's listed under weird headings like "Rustic/Farmhouse" or "Traditional".

This skull with raven is listed under "Rustic/Farmhouse"

So is this Jack Skellington

This Resin Lady Skull is under "Traditional"

Nothing is available online OR in store near me.

·
Registered
348 Posts
It makes me crazy that if you search on "Halloween" on the site you get nothing but if you go back to one of the links posted here there's Halloween stuff there but it's listed under weird headings like "Rustic/Farmhouse" or "Traditional".

Nothing is available online OR in store near me.
Their search function was off last year as well. Typing 'Halloween' worked at some point, but it took a long time.

Nothing is ever available online, since they do not ship; the company is behind the times in that regard.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I've found it is easier to go to their main page, click the new category at the top, then along the side click the seasonal division.

That gives you a few pages worth of Halloween/Autumn items at the moment.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi! I'm new here- I'm from San Antonio, Texas and our At Homes have been stocking Halloween items since about three weeks ago. It's I'd say at 65-70% items stocked here going by the papers taped to shelves of what item goes where. My boyfriend and I have already bought all the things we've wanted from what's available at the moment. :LOL: We try to check in while keeping safety first.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,921 Posts
Yeah we didn't "open" in our county in MD until a few weeks ago so the stores here probably didn't bother getting their Halloween shipment fearing they'd never get to put it out.

I'm giving them another week then calling again.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
Yeah we didn't "open" in our county in MD until a few weeks ago so the stores here probably didn't bother getting their Halloween shipment fearing they'd never get to put it out.

I'm giving them another week then calling again.
I call every day and ask do you have the stuff out no no no every time I go at least 5 times a week and it’s the same stuff. Frustrating!!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
I’m lucky enough to have three At Home stores within a reasonable drive from where I live. Two are about 20-25 minutes and one that’s about 45 minutes.
I called all three today, and only one said they had started putting out Halloween stuff. So of course I had to check it out.

They had three partial aisles of stuff. Not much.

I did pick up a few things that were on my wish list.

And this guy, who was not a Halloween item, but I love him and have a perfect spot for him under the honey suckle in my garden.

I’ll probably head over again next weekend. And keep calling the other two stores for updates.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Their search function was off last year as well. Typing 'Halloween' worked at some point, but it took a long time.

Nothing is ever available online, since they do not ship; the company is behind the times in that regard.
I suspect that their business model is to get you in the store and walk out with a lot more than you planned to buy.

·
Registered
161 Posts
^Yup. And given the fact that I always wind up behind two people with carts full of stuff, it probably works in non-pandemic times. I do wish that they'd at least do curbside pickup for the seasonal (fine, Halloween) stuff because there's some stuff I really do think I want and I'd probably buy it based on this thread alone, but every year I go in and wind up not buying a lot because I'm very good at talking myself out of things. I'm debating trying for a visit this week as I usually do try and buy myself something Halloween-y for my birthday, but I also don't particularly fancy bringing home the Ick just for a really cool decoration.

·
Registered
629 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
I suspect that their business model is to get you in the store and walk out with a lot more than you planned to buy.
No doubt about it. They are still missing out on a good amount of sales by not offering an online purchase option.

Bought this planter last Friday for $24.99... love it! Then got home and realized I have two big skull planters from previous years that I've never put plants in... sigh... they all get aloe plants this week View attachment 731899
Gorgeous planter. They had that last year as well; glad to see that it has returned.

I saw that and really liked it but I don't grow many plants. I thought maybe a crystal ball would look good in it!
Faux plants would look just as nice in it. To fit a crystal ball, it would have to be about the size of a bowling ball, all kidding aside.

·
Registered
348 Posts
A handful of fantastic new items just added:

1594064315615.png

1594064479765.png

1594064574645.png

1594064662333.png

1594064742651.png

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
My store still hasn’t got most of the Halloween in but there putting more out every day here’s the inflatables for 2020.

Also I bought 3 inflatables because I had a birthday coupon I suggest everyone sign up on there website for that I got 40 percent off.

Attachments

81 - 100 of 156 Posts