Halloween Forum banner

61 - 80 of 91 Posts

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,833 Posts
Saki, I wish you did too! But you'll be glad to know a lot of the stuff they do have you can find elsewhere & sometimes cheaper.

If there's something you see let us know & we can pick it up for you. They also sell online which is great but NONE of this stuff is online yet. If it was I'd totally order it all online.

I tried calling today but couldn't get a live person on the phone! Oh well, guess I'll make the drive anyway. It's too hot & humid outside to do more gardening, I need the break & my car needs the drive.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,833 Posts
Got through to a live person before I left & they said they hadn't even received any Halloween yet.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Touchdown! I called two At Home stores this morning (both are more than an hour's drive from me) to see if they had the modern "Putz" house. One wasn't putting anything out for two weeks (same story they told me two weeks ago) and the other one only had 1 left of the 4 they had gotten in and were not going to be getting any more. I had them hold it for me and drove 53 miles to pick it up. It was totally worth it. Unlike the items I drove out to get last year that were a disappointment in quality, this one was better than the photo. Here it is lit up:

·
Registered
340 Posts
A lot of these items are very foresty and could definitely be left out all year. Love the dragon eye pumpkins. Those are a fun change for sure!
The items would go well with either of Grandin Road's forest wreaths:

Dragon eye pumpkins were available last year, except the design and coloring were different. Though it is not apparent in the photo, they had heavy touches of glitter to the eye, which was what ultimately caused me to pass on purchasing the silver version and simply going with the print that was also available.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
nice finds! My at home still does not have new stuff the same exact stuff for the last week I would say. Hopefully next week they will get more I guess

·
Registered
13,890 Posts
@Stochey, nice video. Thanks for sharing. The "Don't make me use my wand" sign for a witch/warlock theme gave me a smile. Some nice things as usual and your store looked pretty much set up with maybe one other aisle still to go? I like that you tried to display a lot of the prices.

BTW in case people didn't know, you can adjust the speed of the YT video by going into Settings and into Playback Speed. Gives you more time to closely examine things without pausing the video.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Mine had a few more items out. I bought the little green kitchen witch. I'm hoping the pixie makes an appearance soon View attachment 731648 View attachment 731649 View attachment 731650
That is absolutely not fair ☠☠☠☠
We barely had anything BUT I'm super happy with my new yard kitty. It reminds me of Le Chat Noir

Everytime I walk by I think my naughty feline escaped

Attachments

·
Registered
523 Posts
I wonder why they put things out in bits and pieces instead of just fully stocking everything. It would look better than empty shelves.

·
Registered
596 Posts
That is absolutely not fair ☠☠☠☠
We barely had anything BUT I'm super happy with my new yard kitty. It reminds me of Le Chat Noir

Everytime I walk by I think my naughty feline escaped
[/QUO
I thought of you when I saw these

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,833 Posts
I like her teeny feet!!

That house isn't available yet online or in any store close to me & the one closest to me probably won't have Halloween for another month at this rate.

·
Registered
933 Posts
@Stochey, nice video. Thanks for sharing. The "Don't make me use my wand" sign for a witch/warlock theme gave me a smile. Some nice things as usual and your store looked pretty much set up with maybe one other aisle still to go? I like that you tried to display a lot of the prices.

BTW in case people didn't know, you can adjust the speed of the YT video by going into Settings and into Playback Speed. Gives you more time to closely examine things without pausing the video.
Thanks! Yeah another aisle-ish it looks like. I like the solar powered light thing, I might have to go back for that. Always nice to have another cordless cemetery light!

I don’t know if 11 years in I’m just getting used to the high prices or what but I thought the prices seemed just a little bit better than before. Idk.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Man... I am usually at the local At Home a few times by now just to walk the aisles and smell the glittery, pumpkiny air... Here in CNY the malls haven't been allowed to re-open yet and it looks like they may not for a while...

I hate shopping online for things as I'd rather touch the stuff I get..

Thank you for posting the videos and I am looking forward to more posts by y'all so I can live vicariously through you! :)

61 - 80 of 91 Posts