Halloween Forum banner

41 - 60 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Yay!!!! My store in Augusta Georgia has started putting out the glass harvest pumpkins. Then I saw the black cat silhouette yard stakes and wiggly eyes. It's coming!!!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm loving what I'm seeing so far! That gargoyle, the skull, that little fairy...I would leave them out all year! I wish our area had an At Home. 😖

·
Registered
596 Posts
Oooooooooh I love the little pixie!!! That would stay out all year!! And I must have the new witches!! The mystic section is always my fav! Headed to my AtHome today

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,833 Posts
OMG I NEED THIS!!

That's one of my husbands favourite tiki artists, Shag. Shag=Josh Agle

But Imma guess that probably isn't a licensed Shag product. Did you happen to see how much it was?

They also don't have stuff up online yet, not that I can find anyway.

·
Registered
45 Posts
OMG I NEED THIS!!
View attachment 731446

But Imma guess that probably isn't a licensed Shag product. Did you happen to see how much it was?

It does look similar! That ouijia board they have tho is a definite copy of one from Pandoras Witch Shop. The house was $19.99 and sign $9.99.

·
Registered
488 Posts
OMG I NEED THIS!!
View attachment 731446

I absolutely love this, too. I am driving about 70 miles to pick one up next weekend. I don't mind, though. A change of scenery will be most welcome!

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Still not seeing any inflatables,lights or other decorations like some of those witches and pumpkins at my local store.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,833 Posts
I'm gonna call our At Home tomorrow & see if they've got their Halloween stuff out because I'm not going there without knowing they've got stuff out. I've got to see my eye dr. tomorrow which isn't anywhere near At Home so I'm not making an unnecessary trip out there for nothing.

41 - 60 of 91 Posts