Halloween Forum banner

21 - 40 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I went to at home today still nothing unfortunately.
A lot of people in there today I would say 50 plus. Hopefully they post something online soon.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Thanks for posting about the FB page photos. Saw an item I MUST HAVE so I called my local store (90 minutes away) and they told me they will have their stock out in a couple of weeks. I am planning a little road trip down there 4th of July weekend.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,912 Posts
The googly eyed yard stakes always make me giggle.
I bought 4 of those last year & put them in my overgrown hostas & I love them.

We are still in Phase 1 of lockdown in my county in MD & starting Friday we'll hit Phase 2 & stores can have a certain amount of people in at one time. I've forgotten the number or percentage but not sure I'm ready to just shop right now.

And I LOVE just shopping too.

·
Registered
13,989 Posts
Seeing the photos @Spooktacularbre made me smile! Thanks. So nice to see halloween starting to be put out on the shelves. And how can you go wrong with a Zero, even though it might sound like nothing LOL. I bought one a year or two ago from Spirit with a Coupon to go with my Walgreens NBC people props but likely AH will still have better pricing. The googly eyes I liked too and can just picture them in planters peeking above some flowers or vines.

That black skull and snake look very much like the "stone" colored one I remember from a Ross a few years back. Here it is. The Ross one had two cobras; the mouth is closed on the AH one so some difference. Popular thing--skull with snake slithering through it. I know a number of people went out and purchased it from Ross so expect it to be a good seller for AH.

IMG_7356.jpeg

·
Registered
70 Posts
You sound really blue. If you want I can send you a few Jack B'Little seeds. They are so much fun to grow. They make perfect decorations 🎃
I grew them on an arch by the driveway. People loved it & it was so peaceful
That’s really neat how you were able to grow them like that!

·
Registered
63 Posts
My hope is that some manufacturers will decide to start making items here in the US so we can use our Halloween obsession to support our own workers... and not have to worry about getting products shipped and in to our hot little hands.

·
Registered
46 Posts
For anyone wondering about where the Halloween is I spoke with a few of the workers at my nearest at home and they said “due to the pandemic we won’t be getting Halloween in for quite a while”. They did say they would be getting stuff in sometime but I think it’s going to be in August not May or June like usual.
my store: Lincoln, NE 6/17/20

·
Registered
407 Posts
Today, my store had like 12 different items. Most had only 1-3 of each item. Only one item had decent stock. Mostly empty shelves.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Starting to see the themes at my store: Bewitched, Ghoultide Gatherings, Eerily Enchanted, Tricks Treats and Sweets and Cool Cats. This last theme is something I haven't seen before with a retro 60s vibe. Not all of it is in stock, but I did get this lit paper house. I also
bought a tree and black velvet pumpkin. Looking forward to seeing the rest!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Starting to see the themes at my store: Bewitched, Ghoultide Gatherings, Eerily Enchanted, Tricks Treats and Sweets and Cool Cats. This last theme is something I haven't seen before with a retro 60s vibe. Not all of it is in stock, but I did get this lit paper house. I also View attachment 731241 bought a tree and black velvet pumpkin. Looking forward to seeing the rest!
I got this too! I’m OBSESSED with the theme and MCM!

21 - 40 of 154 Posts