Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some questions for the prop guys segment for Hantcast 6. These can be questions that you know the answer to , but will help novice or new-bee haunters. Even better if it an actual question that you would like answered. Thanks in advance for the input.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Do home haunters seriously need insurance for their haunt if they already have home insurance? If more insurance is needed, where are the best places and how much is seriously needed?

2nd question. When is time to revamp a prop or just give it the axe?

·
Registered
238 Posts
I'd love to ask a question regarding lighting - What is the best low-amp drawing lighting? All of my exterior outlets are on the same circuit, and anything more than three floods trips the breaker!!

Also, anything about haunt controllers!!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Lets see..

What makes a better 3 axis skull a bucky or a lindberg ?

What is the easiest way to get a realistic stone finish on a tombstone / cemetary columns etc?

·
Registered
31 Posts
When it comes to making your own styrofoam tombstones what kind stryofoam should I use? I see most people using blue or pink but white is so much cheaper. What am I missing?

Also, what is the best way to anchor down stryofoam tombstones so they don't fly away in the wind?

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Well it looks like I got my 5 secs of fame. After hearing your response to my question, I think I will wait for another opportunity. I think I will save my questions. Was it funny, sure.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
You seriously think I had an issue with it? I am better than I thought I was. I fooled the experts. Hello, don’t you see the annoying haunting below my name. It is there for a reason. Ask anyone here. Except Moon, LHallow, and that Scream1973 guy. Or is that Scream90210? I always forget.

Sorry about that Chris. Don't worry about bring that up in the next one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts