Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
I just finished watching the trailer for the 4th time(while showing everyone I know)...im so SOO excited for this. it MAY come to Netflix, starz has a lot of movies/shows/documentaries that are starz exclusives

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
Bruce Campbell actually does not look bad for his age here, unlike in Burn Notice:D The one woman appears to be the actress who plays Abbie in Sleepy Hollow. This new series looks like it will be quite amusing and in line with the franchise humor-wise, which is good to know.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I'm looking forward to this too, but I'm wondering what happened old S Mart? Shop smart, shop S Mart! :)

If you want to watch it without a Starz subscription I would suggest downloading Frostwire file sharing software and downloading it from there. That's how I watch Game of Thrones without HBO. It's usually loaded up within a day or two of being shown on TV.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It.was.awesome.

Or should I just say.....

You know how some people are fans of Star Wars & are getting all goofy over the trailers that are coming out? That's me with this show. I was never a big Star Wars fan as a kid since I didn't see it until a re-release in the 80s. But Ash...oh man...Ash...he's just the best & seeing this show be true to the original is just practically tear inducing.

He's back baby.

After I watched the episode I literally did this:

Then I did a few of these:

I can't wait for the next episode. Bruce looks great, the new kids on board are great, the Exorcist homages were great, haven't seen much of Lucy Lawless yet but she's always great too.

WATCH IT NOW!!

·
Registered
188 Posts
I just saw all 3 episodes today. This is a fun series to watch. I had no clue this was even on so Thank you for posting. I have my DVR set up to record the series.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Finally caught up with all the episodes.

I love just seeing Bruce as Ash again. He's still got it. I also love the music they've been choosing, from Funkdadelic to the Allman Brothers.

·
Registered
290 Posts
So I just played catch up on season three and just found out that tomorrow night's finale is the last episode ever?
Starz moves the show to Feb and cancels it over low ratings.. Uggh... I really liked this show :(

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bruce is 59. Now that's not ancient but Ash is a pretty physical role & playing him in a regular series has gotta be hard work. Plus maybe it's time for someone else to take over the mantle any way.

I'd love to see Young Ash's story one day, let a new kid have a chance.

It's not like he's retiring from acting, just playing Ash. I also don't believe he's completely done with him. Money talks & maybe Netflix or someone else will pick it up so ya nevah know!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts