Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've never been to this, but I think I will this year!

Asbury Park Zombie Walk

Who: You, or the "dead" you :eek:
What: Dress as a zombie and creep out the locals.
Where: Asbury Park, NJ
When: Saturday, October 3rd. More details to follow on their website.
Why: Why not???

And after the Zombie Walk this year, there will be a celebration of MJ's Thriller:

To help you get the moves down, Asbury Park Dance will be offering FREE Thriller Dance lessons every Saturday night at 7PM until October 3rd!
FIRST LESSON IS ON AUGUST 29TH

Asbury Park Dance & Yoga
703 Mattison Ave.
Asbury Park, NJ 07712
Asbury Park Dance & Yoga - New Jersey Dance & Yoga School

·
Banned
53 Posts
you know that's funny i am looking for one in NYC to go to since i live hear. I have heard mix things about that one down their.... I don't know what to make of it...... I am thinking about starting my own Zombie walk..... Y not right!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't know if I would bother coming all the way down to Asbury from Yonkers. Zombies are cool and all.... but I think it's much better time spent to go to the NYC Halloween parade. I've been to 3 of them. Walked in 2.

Yeah, so how does one go about starting their own zombie walk??? :D

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Went to the Zombie Walk today. It was definately worth it. About 1,500 zombies were registered and luckily the weather didn't turn for the worse (otherwise it would have been really sloppy). I put some pics below, but there's more in my album.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi creepy crawler and Joiseygal, did either of you dress for the occasion? I was "alive", so no, I wasn't dressed. But loved it!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Hi creepy crawler and Joiseygal, did either of you dress for the occasion? I was "alive", so no, I wasn't dressed. But loved it!
Yes I dressed up, but I only was able to take a picture when I got home. I took my video camera and was taking video of the event. Anyway here is a shot of my zombie costume.

·
Creepin When Your Sleepin
1,143 Posts
How in the world did I miss getting pics of you?? very nice!!!

Yes I dressed up, but I only was able to take a picture when I got home. I took my video camera and was taking video of the event. Anyway here is a shot of my zombie costume.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts