Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As i promised in an earlier posting. I was busy this past week trying to get caught up on several props i was preparing for Halloween. I took a bunch of pictures today in my Garage and here they are
[url=http://www.halloweenforum.com/album.php?albumid=710]Halloween Forum - Scruffywolf's Album: One week to go![/URL]
My Daughter got into the spirit as well and helped me with some Tombstone touch up's and i taught her how to do some "webbing" with my glue gun. Seems Daddy's little girl is turning out to be somewhat of a haunt nut like me.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes Mistress, i made those Tombstones years ago before the market was saturated with foam tombstones. I'm not laying claim as to being the inventor of them but, for me, at the time it seemed the most logical step. I carved them all by hand after printing out stencils on my computer and transferring the images with carbon paper much like a Tattoo artist does. After that i simply carved each letter by hand, meticulous i know. After carving, a simple coat of "Stone" spray paint or "Fleckstone" and Wammo......Bob's yer uncle. Back then (God i sound old) there wasn't much in the way of commercial Halloween props and certainly fewer headstones.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts