Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Insert Witty Comment Here
4,484 Posts
No sweating about Halloween...sweating about how I'm going to explain blowing off the honey-do list so that I can finish my Halloween projects :D

·
Registered
576 Posts
Totally sweating it. I have only 3 things made on my list of 15, still haven't found a free 55 gallon plastic drum with an open top, am short on lighting, and still don't know where I'll hand out candy.

In better news, a few neighbor kids (10 and 6) came by my open garage while I was working and volunteered themselves to be my assistants.

·
The Minister of Macabre
953 Posts
I can't belive it's already August! I too am starting to get nervious! I have so much that I have planned through out the year, and due to work, I have lost much time to get them started!

Other then that... I am definatly getting in the Halloween Mood! Despite all the crazyness, the love for this season makes it more then worth it!

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
We had a bunch of people here cutting/sanding pieces of foam monday to make boarded windows for one of the guys houses. Had them painted and drying out in the yard overnite when tuesday hit us with 3 inches of rain and washed ALL the paint off! So much for Wal-mart exterior paint : )

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,067 Posts
My hubby said I had to make a list and start realistically figuring out what I can get completed and what needs to be put on hold for next year.

Silly hubband. :rolleyes:

I'm slightly panicky, but I work best under pressure, so it'll most likely all get done with some other mini-projects thrown in besides.

We're in the process of having our house painted and deck replaced too, and the temps here have been high 90s/low 100s over the past month, so I've been stalled out on the stuff that has to be done outside, (you go outside and burst into sweat and feel exhausted after about 5 minutes) but I will get out there at some point and get the messy stuff going. Unless I can do the great stuff foam in the dining room? Hmmmm... excuse to get new flooring? :D

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,329 Posts
Hate to admit it, but, yeah, I can see the last week as too hectic to be enjoyed, to be savored, relished. And THAT, that feeling of "Bring It On" is one of the best things about Hallowe'en. But work is crazy, I need to travel a lot, what can I say?

·
Registered
106 Posts
No sweating about Halloween...sweating about how I'm going to explain blowing off the honey-do list so that I can finish my Halloween projects :D

EXACTLY!!!!!

But, my wife knows I have a ton of stuff to do now that we are under 100 days. My biggest project this year is building walls for my haunt. I have old fencing and plywood to paint and get ready. Next year I will work on projects, but this year it's all about the walls.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts