Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there! My name is Matthew Flagler. I operate a haunt near Peterborough, Ontario.

If you are a haunter, I want to hear from you! I am in the process of compiling what I hope will be the most comprehensive list of Canadian Haunters ever. Presently I am over 140, but I know there are at least three times that many haunters in Canada. I was not able to find a single online listing for haunters in PEI, or Saskatchewan, and only 1 listing in Nova Scotia and Newfoundland. I know there are more than that in those provinces.

Also, I have designed a survey in order to gather statistics and get an accurate picture of the industry in Canada. Statistics Canada has next ot nothing in the way of completed research.

Next, there is not a single Canadian Association for Haunters, and I plan to change that. I hope to create a non-profit organization within this year. But in order to do that, of course, I need to know where everyone is and contact them. Again, that's where you come in.

Finally, after the creation of a list, and establishing a website of listings of haunters and Canadian Suppliers, and the establishment of a Canadian Association, I am planning the first ever, National Haunters Convention for Canada in the spring of 2010.

So if I could get your help, it would be appreciated. Please forward to me your links for home haunts, non-profit haunts, and commercial haunts that you know about in Canada. As I said, my list us up over 140 now, but that still leaves about 280 accounted for.

Stay tuned, I'll be posting a link to the survey on here sometime soon. It has been designed, and is active, I just want to finish my list of haunters first.

You can email me any time at [email protected]

Kind Regards, and Happy Haunting!

Matthew Flagler

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
As promised, here is the link to that Canadian Haunters Survey I mentioned yesterday. If you operate a Canadian haunt of any size, scope, or persuasion, I'd love for you to take some time to complete the survey. NONE of your personal information will be shared with anyone. All statistical data collected will be anonymous. Here's the link:
Canadian Haunted Attraction Industry Survey - Survey powered by eSurveysPro.com

Thanks, Matthew

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I almost forgot, you'll need a password if you want to do the survey! The password is: haunted

Thanks, Matthew

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Great idea there!
Unfortunately I'm in England, but I'm sure our Canadian members will like the idea.

Welcome to the forum.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts