Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there days, when you ask yourself....

Why am I doing this again?

Why do I put up with all the extra challenges of my life, to be a Haunter?

Oh yeah, because I love it.

How about you??

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,078 Posts
Yup. Today.

I'm tired, have tons to do, my motor for my FCG is defying all attempts for me to mount it, and I'm getting very frustrated with the whole thing.

But it will pass. ;)

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,078 Posts
What motor are you using?
Stripped out an ocilating fan motor. It's oddly shaped and I'm having to build a weird configuration to balance the motor so the arm is level... and it's being a bit of a pain.

I'll get it eventually, tho. Even if I have to duct tape it to a 2 x 4. :p

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have been asking myself that very question since early Sept. I am in the process of filing for divorce, (both of us still living in the house) and trying to get my graveyard set up by myself. My biggest challenge is the lighting and all the cords and power strips. My house hopefully will go on the market this coming week with a full graveyard in the front and I am sure I will get some strange walk-thru comments as I decorate the inside as well. What's a haunter to do? It would be more stressful for me not to do my haunt, it does give me something positive to harness me and the kids energy into.:rolleyes:

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Yes!! Every year. We have a big Halloween party for my sons and their friends and my friends with their kids come too. In addition to the party we put up a Haunted House that goes all around the outside of our house and is totally closed it. Every year I think I have to improve on the year before. I get all frustrated and mad and start yelling and say why am I doing this? Then from around the corner comes my youngest. The most like me when it comes to Halloween. Big smile going, big brown eyes all happy and excited that we are decorating and then i STOP!! "Oh yeah.....thats why:)" Its all about my kids for me:) I just have to remember thats all.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts