Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm thinking of adding an archway to my cemetery, I don't want it to say Cemetery (too cliche') I may or may not want it to be able to be disassembled for easy storage so suggest away :) We have a black fence thing with little skulls every other pike along the yard with creepy tiki lights on the corners, We also have a webcast gun and tons of spanish moss that we put on the fence, sorry for the bad picture. I also have pretty much an entire tree worth of branches that I could recycle into the design due to a recent storm. I need some ideas for a new archway. please post ideas and inspiration and advice fencing.jpg :) Thank you :)

·
Typing Away
3,627 Posts
Here is the one I made to go with my pvc fence it is also pvc and the letters are made from 1" pink foam glued on 1/4" plywood so they would be strong enough to screw to the pvc pipe from the back side. It is 3 pieces the top and both side so that I can store it better. I did add to 2 foam skulls to the middle opening one on each side leg that is not shown in this picture and painted them the same color as the letters.

Hard to see the arch but you can see the two solar power lanterns.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Do you have a name for your place now ? If not thin branches could be used woven to build an arch held up by some type of column. That could be a start.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Nothing real fancy and sorry no pic of daytime. I made a arch out of some conduit piping , painted the pipe black and wired "wild vines" that grow in one of our trees to the piping.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts