Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was last year's addition to our yard haunt. We wanted a grand entrance to our cemetery and after gathering as many ideas as I could from my favorite Halloween website(s), here is the almost finished archway. I ran out of time and still need to add a front gate and a plaque with the name of our haunt "GhostLight Manor." Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Sleep with one eye open
Ghosts in Old Dark Houses
597 Posts
Wow , that looks like it was always part of your house . Great job on making it match the style of your home and yard . The gate will be the icing on the cake . Lighting looks perfect also . With a name like GhostLight manor you should make an FCG for the window above your door .

·
Headless Hessian
1,056 Posts
OMG!! That is so awesome!!! You have the perfect house and setting for making this look like it's always been there. I noticed that cool looking tree in your yard that is severely leaning over and looking rather dead - did you make that too? Do you have any pictures of the inside of your graveyard??

·
livin Halloween every day
1,989 Posts
Man, that looks spectacular. looks like it goes right with the house. Detail is incredible.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you everyone for the awesomely kind words!

Hello what kind of lighting are you using to light up the house blue..
I use LED bulbs from Minions Web. I have been ordering from them for the past five or six years and am really happy with them.

Outstanding!! <3 the tree and obelisk in the background too! :) Chances of some better pics of them too perhaps? ;)
Thanks! Here is the link to the thread for my tree http://www.halloweenforum.com/halloween-props/108311-tree-restless-spirits.html. And here are a few more pictures of my yard...

IMG_4181.jpg IMG_4184.jpg IMG_4240.jpg IMG_4235.jpg

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,643 Posts
Stunning! I remember seeing the tree thread and thinking how awesome those were. They look even better in the haunt scene. Looks like a movie set. Well done!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts