Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Saturday we held our second Halloween party. I really went all out this year planning and doing multiple builds over the course of the year, as well as watching yard sales and craigslist to pick up great deals. The theme this year was insane asylum, though I didn't really go all out to try to get everything to match the theme, only a few rooms plus our costumes fit. But it was still fun, and makes me see the potential in having a more strong unifying theme going forward into the next year. I've got tons of pics, which I'll add to this thread as well.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Moved some of the props out front for TOTing. This was our first year doing a big front yard display. Last year we focused mainly on the party, not knowing how many people would show up for TOTing. Turns out a ton, since we have an elementary school nearby, as well as a lot of lower-income apartment complexes nearby where the parents bring their kids into our neighborhood so they can go door to door. Knowing that we did a big set up out front and ended up getting around 200 visitors. I imagine it will only get bigger from here as word gets out. Here are pictures from the night.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts