Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of ours has a HUGE halloween party including a bon fire and hay ride. I usually take them a small gift, black roses, vampire wine etc. this yr Im thinking of stepping it up a notch and Id like your opinion. I learned to make pvc frame corpsed bluckys. I LOVE them, Ive made 6 of them, do you think it would be ok to give one to the hostess?? or is that too much?? IF i do give it should I give it before the party so she can use it in her decorating? I also thought about just sneaking over and leaving it on her porch and not telling her who its from, maybe fill the bluckys bucket with candy or something like that. I dunno I cant make up my mind I just know that some how I want to give her one. I know how much she likes halloween and I really think she'd like it. Any ideas??

·
Registered
84 Posts
wow thats pretty awesome. I think the filling it with candy is a good idea. You should take it before the party maybe wrap it up lol. That would be cute. I think it would make an awesome gift this from someone who would prefer this to a gift over the usual stuff. :)

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol thank you. My husband put doubts in my head about it when I told him... he laughed until he realized I was serious so I got to thinking maybe it wasnt a good idea after all

·
Registered
352 Posts
This is a no-brainer....it sounds like she loves halloween as much as you do....leave it secretly ahead of time so she can use it for the party. You can leave some kind of fun clue that you can allude to later if you want to have a giggle about it. I give secret halloween gifts to people that I know like to decorate...there is nothing wrong with that. You either love it or you don't. Have some fun!

·
Purely and Simply....EVIL
946 Posts
What a great gift! !I would be so happy if someone gave me that bc its home made,.....I would love one and your friend will too!!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just needed a second opinion from fellow halloween lovers, no more listening to hubby!! LOL Im gonna fill the bucket with candy and stand him on her porch while shes at work tomorrow :D hehehe

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thank you but ummm Im not sure what 'flame' corpsing is.... I used wood glue, tissue and stain to corpse bluckys

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
I think it would be a great gift. But just remember for every year they may expect something bigger. Or you'd want to out do yourself if you get what I mean.

It look's great.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts