Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

This year we want to add more witch elements to our annual Halloween costume party. I am making a bunch of apothecary jars and am looking for a printable label for the following:

Fairy Bones
Pickled Mice

If anyone has one or a link to one, I would really appreciate.

Thanks and Happy Haunting!!

·
Registered
897 Posts
Have you already looked through the apothecary labels topic? There should be one on there. I got one of my favorites (pickled mice) on this forum. The talented people that create them are so good about sharing them and if they have a watermark you contact them and ask for permission. I will try to find it among my labels to see who created it. I think it may be one of a_granger's designs but not sure.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/435864070166236203/

Marie

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mariem,

Thanks for the reply. I've been looking on the forum and have found a number of labels that meet my needs. I just wasn't finding anything for the Fairy Bones or Pickled Mice. I'll take a look Apothecary Label Topic and see if I have any look. If you find out who created your Pickled Mice label. please let me know.

Thanks again and Happy Haunting!!

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
a_granger,

Thank you VERY much. Just looked a a bunch of your label. AWESOME work!!!

Thanks again and Happy Haunting!!

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Your quite welcome. I hope you post pictures of your finished works! Love seeing all the great pieces done here and getting new ideas to play with!!
a_granger,

I figured I would be wanting a lot more for some other ideas I have so I gave making one a shot. Thanks again however for your post.
Enchanted Fairy Bones.jpg

Happy Haunting!!

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
a_granger,

Thanks and thanks to all the images on the internet that I can cut \ paste.

Happy Haunting!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts