Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I'm seeing is kids posting videos on youtube showing the concrete floor and very little props.I did see they repainted the winter dragon ,now it's the FOREST DRAGON (lame) I see Gemmy has a new Pennywise but not one good video of it.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Haunt Former on YouTube will be posting a HD 40 minute video detailing everything either today or tomorrow. The video going around right now is from a kid with inadequate filming skills.

Here’s Pennywise
D951BC0C-7EE8-428B-950C-9471FE6E1944.jpg

Pennywise with Beetlejuice
994382FE-3BD8-4640-8FA7-4C3A15059ECA.jpg

Beetlejuice
E0190BA2-F049-4D23-90E2-F52DA83158A0.jpg

More coming soon

·
Registered
526 Posts
Here’s his footage
That other kids footage was less than stellar.

I watched Haunt Former's video and I couldn't help noticing that, although the floor was noisy, the NBC Sally (around 21:00) appeared to no longer make that horrible CLICK/BZZZ noise when her eyes close which basically confirms my theory that it shipped with that awful defect because it was too late to do anything about it, and because they knew people would buy it anyways, yet they fixed it this year.

Also I don't know if it's a new or an older prop but that Beetlejuice prop (around 23:00) looked like crap.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Is beetlejuice garbage?

I fixed your typo. :rolleyes:

Seriously though. In the video comments two people referred to it as a Gemmy prop and no one corrected them. Haunt Former's comments sections are usually full of Spirit and Gemmy fanboys so if it was a mistake they would probably have been corrected so I think it's safe to assume that it is Gemmy, if not for the comments, based solely on the quality.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Both Beetlejuice and Pennywise are Gemmy, I can 100% confirm that. Gemmy initially had new lifesizes of Freddy and Jason ready for the expo (They were initially on the Morris website with other items that weren’t at the expo but have since been removed. See below) but cancelled them and had to go with Beetlejuice at the last minute. That’s what I believe happened and why he doesn’t look as good as he should.

69BFED50-BB73-4562-B62C-E067F0629C8C.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts