Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Ravenous Zombie
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The small company I work for is trying to make the effort. They're having a cubicle/office decorating contest for Halloween. I won't be there on the day though because I have my own bash to host later that night, but I'll be decorating my cubicle. Not fair though - wouldn't you think that someone with an office would have an advantage? That person can do so much more.

If anyone has decorated a cubicle, let me know. I have some ideas but am curious to know what any of you have done.

·
Registered
128 Posts
yea the software company i work for will be doing cubicle decorating

Also the friday before halloween we will have "children of staff" trick R treating. The kids will be going to each cubicle and will get candy from us. We also get to dress up for that day

as for the day of Halloween, I heard they do some cool stuff, but i dont be there, i took the day off, lol

·
Registered
310 Posts
Funny to see this Thread today. The HR department at my company just sent out an email today saying that they will be having some fun on Halloween this year. They are have a contest for best cubicle/office, best costume, scariest costume, and most creative costume. On top of this they are also having a pumkin carving contest.

As with many of you, I have Halloween off from work, but I have decorated a portion of my desk with little gravestones and headstones I bought from Micheals. Have a 5 foot plant that seperates my desk and the guy next to me and we put web all over it and spiders. So far, we are the only to that have decorated...

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
Well between two diffren't departments were having a skull decorating contest.
Everyday we are allowd to dress up.
For the past few weeks we have been having contest last week was face painting, crazy hair and then it's going to be wigg day. So lot's of fun! :)

·
Registered
136 Posts
my job takes on a halloween theme at this time of year. i work for a radio station and we have our "rocktober" every year with scary prizes, etc. i write and produce a lot of commercials that are halloween related like haunted houses, costume shops and other businesses that offer halloween specials. so october makes my job more fun.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts