Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am making a theme for my blackberry storm and guess what the theme is? You got it Halloween. I was wondering if anyone would like to help me out with some pictures. I need around 64 to make the theme as good as I want it to be, and so far I have around 10 lol. I only want the best so thats why its taking me a while to find pictures. Anything Halloween related will work. So far I have pumpkins, coffin, skeleton, witch, dracula, grim, bats, peppers ghost, and a haunted house. Any really cool pics you have send my way please, [email protected]. If anyone has a blackberry storm and would like the theme when I am done, you are more then welcome to it.

·
Hauntless
8,371 Posts
Are you looking for cool jpegs? If so, do a search for the term 'wallpaper' here. I remember two threads in the last year where people put up their wallpapers. Great creepy pictures for Halloween. Plus, check out some of the more famous haunters out there. They have great photography. Off the top of my head here's a few: Pumpkinrot, Skull and Bone, and Terror Syndicate.

Here's my wallpaper by the way:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts