Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being uber cheap I want to corpse my blucky with stuff i don't have to buy. Do you think mod podge would work for corpsing a blucky? It's essentially a really think glue used to seal craft projects.

·
Undead Handyman
556 Posts
You would need to use Outdoor Mod Podge. The regular stuff becomes tacky again when exposed to moisture over longer periods of time...say overnight. I have no idea how much the outdoor variety costs or if it is cheaper than using latex.

·
Seer of All
2,939 Posts
They make outdoor mod podge? I never knew! Where do you get it?

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it's cool by me, my blucky has seen better days, the plastic is splitting and so on. this will probably the last year i have him.

·
Registered
313 Posts
If you want a cheap corpsing latex .........try to find an old can of exterior latex paint .....ya know you open up the can and the top 2 inches is water .........well thats the water seperating ....dump that into another can that you can dispose of properly and the thick latex paint left in the can works very well .........just make sure you let it dry and seal it with poly or stain.....Ive been doing it for years and its easier to work with than latex ................

1 - 7 of 7 Posts