Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, all. We're doing a graveyard setup this year and were planning to build an animated swing with a skeleton girl. Then we saw the Spirit Tire Swing Zombie Boy on their website and thought that it would suit our needs (with a wig and a dress to make it a girl, since the tombstone's already carved). The price would probably come out the same to build versus buy (w/ 20% off coupon). We have had mixed luck with Spirit products in the past, mainly with getting them to trigger under Halloween-night conditions, but also sometimes with the look when you see them in person. Has anyone seen this product in person? Does it actually look as good as it does on their website? Is the mechanism sturdy?

http://www.spirithalloween.com/product/yj-tire-swing-zombie-boy/

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Ive seen him in person he is pretty cool his mouth moves and he makes sounds, he also swings on the tire a little bit. With the 20 percent of coupon I think he is worth it.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Yep, I'm certain this isn't a tekky.
This guy is a YJ. One of the better brands Spirit carries IMO.

I have seen him in my store. He is a little smaller then i anticipated. Hes different but you can clearly see the motor at the top of the rope. Prop itself looks good tho. If you can hide the motor Id say go for it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts