Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone see the holiday special of Funniest Home Videos tonight where some kids were walking past a snow covered yard and a big jolly snowman came to life and chased them? SO much funnier than scaring them at halloween because they are expecting it then. I might actually get into xmas if I had the opportunity to scare someone :)

·
Hauntless
8,374 Posts
I missed it and hunted at YouTube for a while to find it. But, anyway, that is a great idea to scare kids like that. Especially if the neighborhood kids know your house is the haunted one. Hmmmmm, I'm gonna have to think about this. ;)

·
Super Moderator
5,801 Posts
Ya know, does anyone REALLY get Charolers anymore?

We don't out here.

And if you DO get Charolers, do you give them treats?

Charoling, once upon a time, was akin to Trick or Treat. Stay and sing till they gave you cocoa or something. (okay, WASSAILING is the way to go. Serious. But, kids and all, we'll call it cocoa and Charoling.)

(Probably one of a very few who know the song "Here we come a Wassailing")

Would be a riot to scare the hell out of groups of charolers.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Oh my goodness! I saw this one! It was on last night, and the kids took off and never looked back :D! Loved it! He basically tackled the kid when he finally caught him tho, but the others didnt even try to help! *sigh* There's nothing better to warm one's heart than scarring ten years olds for life:p.

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh my goodness! I saw this one! It was on last night, and the kids took off and never looked back :D! Loved it! He basically tackled the kid when he finally caught him tho, but the others didnt even try to help! *sigh* There's nothing better to warm one's heart than scarring ten years olds for life:p.
When he tackled that kid I was thinking "lawsuit!!"
I don't have any kids that walk past my house but the elementary school is right behind me so I could just chase them. It would be kind of funny to follow them and every time they turned around to look at me I would just freeze...hehehe!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts