Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone purchased any props by Halloween Haunters? If so, what's the build quality, etc?

We have a "scaryoke" band that plays throughout Halloween night and right now have mini-skeletons playing guitar and keyboards, but they're just static props. My friend who helps with our Halloween builds and is the "air drummer" in the band ran across a guitar player on Amazon. Unfortunately, there aren't any reviews or video of how they look/work when activated.

Here are links to the manufacturer and Amazon:

Guitar player
guitar-player.jpg

Bass player
bass-player.jpg

Any feedback would be appreciated!
thanks

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Crap... do I ever feel stupid! You're absolutely right. I re-read the product description and the eyes glow, no other movement.

thanks for pointing that out.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I have one of their 7ft Skeletons I got used off Amazon to make my Discworld Death with. The quality is OK but there are issues. I'm not sure the props are worth paying full price for and I am glad I got mine cheaper.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the feedback! I think I'd rather put that money towards modifying/building something from scratch.

I have one of their 7ft Skeletons I got used off Amazon to make my Discworld Death with. The quality is OK but there are issues. I'm not sure the props are worth paying full price for and I am glad I got mine cheaper.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts