Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do really like vintage Halloween collectibles. Of course, that sort of thing can be expensive, so to save money, for the most part I just collect pictures of things, because it's really the graphics themselves that I enjoy, the artwork. For real value, I enjoy some of the many books on Vintage Halloween Collectibles (by Pamela Apkarian-Russell, and so on) because for a fairly low price, that kind of book can offer a whole assortment of images of old cool things, and descriptions, plus it is nice to read a book written by someone whose interests mirror your own, I think.

halloween_spooky_sounds_record.jpg Halloween_cereal_posters.jpg halloween-masks-1975.jpg halloweencandy024_print_crop.jpg

·
Registered
51 Posts
I love vintage Halloween stuff. Used to have a good amount of it ( blowmolds, masks, paper decorations) . Unfortunately when I got divorced a couple years ago, it got left behind. I have bought a few vintage things since then but not that much. I do enjoy checking out what others have too.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I like using antiques in my displays...I use real scythe, butcher knifes, and sickle cutter (corn tool)...so much cooler and many times cheaper than what you would buy at Spirit or halloween stores.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts