Halloween Forum banner

Anyone know where I can buy Barney skeleton arms?

Static: 
906 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  HalloweenBob 
#1 ·
I have used them before. They seem to match the style and color of Bucky skeletons, but are, of course, super light weight.

I only really need the lower arm and hands, not the whole arm, but I can't find anyplace that sells just the arms for the Barney instead of the whole thing.

I made several animatronic arms with these pieces in the past, but had to buy the whole skeletons just to use the arms. I swapped arms with the Bucky skeletons I was making the animatronic arms for, then sold the Barney skeletons with the Bucky arms on eBay to get back some of the cost. It was an expensive and time-consuming way to get the arms, so I'm hoping someone out there knows of a supplier that I can buy just the arms from.

I have tried other versions from places like Skeleton Factory, but they are colored very differently, and the wrist joints are much more flimsy than the actual Barney versions.

Any ideas?

#3 ·
Thanks for the link.

I've seen that one, and in fact, I've already ordered and received it. It is similar to the Barney version, but it is not. It doesn't have the same wrist connection and the coloring is too different from the rest of the skeleton. I know I could paint it, but the Barney ones didn't need anything but a little reinforcement at the wrist. I'm really looking specifically for that Barney Arm part without having to buy the whole skeleton.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.