Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone looking for some full size 5 ft. bluckys to get to corpse but there so dam expensive! i saw one at monster guts for 11.99 and i was like great ! bet price but ohhh there out of stock @#$%!

anyone know other sites around this time of year ( x mas) that i can find cheap bluckys online user 15.00 hopefully around 10 they should be like 5.00 there blow molded plastic!

Thanks,
Chris!

·
1031 Props
1,052 Posts
Not likely to happen. In the past 3 years the prices have climbed like crazy.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Don't wait for monster guts, i waited all year for them to get a shipment in because of the price. They finally got one in 2 weeks before halloween. I was gonna buy 10 but the shipping killed me - it averaged out to what spirit charges normally for one.
Wait for eyegore's group buy again. I just read about this years buy , and it seemed a great success. That's what i'm going to do.
Bluckys will never go down on regular price again - they're just too popular! Hm

·
Registered
854 Posts
"Patience lil' dude
that's what this game is all about"
quote from somebody or another
Meantime while you're waiting for EYEGORE, check out the tutorials here at the forum. you might find corpses to build with stuff from around the house - i know i've seen one or two in the past. GOOD LUCK and stay tuned - we're here for ya bub! HM

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
"Patience lil' dude
that's what this game is all about"
quote from somebody or another
Meantime while you're waiting for EYEGORE, check out the tutorials here at the forum. you might find corpses to build with stuff from around the house - i know i've seen one or two in the past. GOOD LUCK and stay tuned - we're here for ya bub! HM
haah u can probably see me hurriedness and excitment... i just started halloween this year and wanted to make a haunted house next year but it suscks having to wait so i decided to build everything i needed which would take me all year because i have nothing haha! but patience is key so no choice for that!
thanks [email protected]
Chris

1 - 9 of 9 Posts