Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Jumpin' Jack Flash
1,256 Posts
kentuckians are pretty sparse here, it seems. i'm from south central kentucky and i'm usually surprised when i find someone else from anywhere in the state.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I live in Lexington and I used to live in Louisville! Have you ever been to Field of Screams? My best friend's uncle owns it and we used to go through it all the time for free!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I live in Lexington and I used to live in Louisville! Have you ever been to Field of Screams? My best friend's uncle owns it and we used to go through it all the time for free!
It's been a while but yes I have been there.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
kentuckians are pretty sparse here, it seems. i'm from south central kentucky and i'm usually surprised when i find someone else from anywhere in the state.
There used to be more from here and right across the river in Indiana. I have been away for awhile and seems like they are all gone now.

·
Jumpin' Jack Flash
1,256 Posts
There used to be more from here and right across the river in Indiana. I have been away for awhile and seems like they are all gone now.
not surprisingly it seems most of our kentuckians are from the louisville and lexington areas. i'm from the bowling green area and as far as i can recall, the closest people i've found are from nashville (though louisville of course is about the same distance).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts