Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was looking online and found this cool zombie girl halloween prop does anyone own one and recommend her? She is around $80-$100

Attachments

·
Registered
97 Posts
I saw her at a trade show and really liked her. Of course what you see in promotional photos or tradeshows always looks better than what you actually get when you purchase it. I was surprised that the paint job is really close to what you see in the promotional pictures.
The only things that are different on mine is that in the picture she looks like she has real arms. What I got just had wire arms. I bought a cheap pool noodle and put it over the wire arms. Mine's hair was too neat so I had to get a brush and mess it up a little bit.

Her head, hands and feet are made of a thick plastic which is a good thing for me. I can store her anywhere and not have to worry about the temperature ruining her like you have to worry about with latex.
You can't tell from the picture but she is a simple wire frame body. All she actually is is a head, hands, feet with the dress hiding the wire body. If you get her don't be surprised when she comes in a really small box.
The only other problem I had with her is with the rag doll she is holding. With mine it made her too heavy in the front and she kept falling forward. I put a brick on the stand behind her feet and she is ok now.
The one I got was one of the first ones produced at the factory. Sometimes once the workers in the factory get down the routine of painting things they get going too fast and leave out some of the details.
If you want to see her in person before buying her I know that the company that handles the inventory for Halloween Express stores bought lots and lots of her. So she will probably be in most of those stores.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts