Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
To me it looks like they stuck a baby doll head on there. I think it would look a lot better with a skull.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,454 Posts
To me it looks like they stuck a baby doll head on there. I think it would look a lot better with a skull.
:D

I've only seen it in the store & thought it looked a little silly & it may be that head. But ya know, for $35 it's not too bad. Just watch the shipping charges, that will make the price of an affordable prop go through the roof & not be worth it.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,454 Posts
I just put the Butler in my cart & shipping was $8.99 so the total for him was $33.98. Not bad for a Spirit prop. At least his mouth moves. I've decided that any prop that I buy that speaks must have a moving mouth.

I still won't buy him because I've no use for him right now & I STILL have a room full of Halloween/Christmas crap that is in desperate need of sorting, purging, arranging, then storing. I just won't do it right now.

FTR, there's only 9 animatronics on sale at Spirit right now:
http://www.spirithalloween.com/animatronic-sale/

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I'm thinking of buying that jumping snake and rigging a trap door in the candy bowl so it'll jump out as someone reaches in for candy. Probably use a remote to keep from setting it off on little kids. I'll save it for the parent who comes to get the candy while saying "see, there's nothing to be scared of!" to their kid. :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'd be careful with spirit props. I have the jumping spider from them and it worked when i tested it but decided to break the start of my Halloween night. Also bought their Gaseous Zombie Animated Fog Creature and the box was crushed when i received it in the mail and looked like it was a used item (thank god it wasn't broke and had all parts) I agree with the others though if you get it change that head to a skull and it would look pretty creepy. :cool:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Chaserbug,

I bought her 2013 from Spirit with 30% off and love her look. Creepy, not gory!
My only downsides were, no ac adapter plug, batteries only and the recording she plays is too long.
good luck

1 - 10 of 10 Posts