Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this prop at Spirit Halloween today she is pretty cool anyone own her and think she is worth the price? I heard some problems with her not swinging.

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
I bought her last year. She was a huge hit with all the kids and even adults. She does swing very well, however you just have to make sure the motor part is stable and doesn't move or she will not swing well. We used a couple zip ties to make the motor stable and she's worked perfectly since then. It's a very easy thing to do. I actually bought another one this year to use as a back-up if something happens to the one I got last year. I will say the eyes quit working on the one I used but to be honest I like her better without the eyes glowing cuz she seems more realistic without them on. We use a faint white spotlight on her and it looks great. Very worth the money.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks yea I seen her at the store this year she has no shoes but actual feet and a little more veining and bruising it seems

·
Registered
454 Posts
Saw it today and almost bought it.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Bought it last year. I was lucky to even find one. They sold out quickly near me. I had to go 90+ miles to get it. By far this prop got the most compliments (if creepy is a compliment). No problems with it last year.

·
Registered
194 Posts
No I don't have her but I saw her last week at the Spirit store. She is 1 of 4 props that I'm looking at purchasing... still to be determined. I don't really have an easy place to hang her... no trees in front of house. If I had a tree with long limb to hold her, this prop would be in my garage- waiting to be hung up in my yard!

She's a but scary... Luv her!

·
Registered
203 Posts
I bought a zombie girl this year. I read about the issue of really keeping the motor stable, so we are prepared.

She looks great, I hope she scares a few kids!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Yep, we bought her last year but due to rain she didn't go outside. Instead she hung in our recroom going off every once in awhile. The dog hates it :)
But This year we have the Mausoleum for her so she will go outside rain, snow, sun !!
So far haven't had any issues with it hanging. We use the metal bracket/hook that came with it over piece of 2x2.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts