Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New here and want to see any pictures or ideas for haunting an apartment. We have several neighbors that already have lights up, and uses scene setters to cover their windows. Some have a few small hanging props.

We live on the ground floor facing a pretty nice tropical courtyard with palm and banana trees. We have a large ceiling to floor double picture window, and an area outside along a sidewalk to work with.

I am going to decorate outside about 7 days before halloween. I am going to use the courtyard are directly in front of the apartment for a small cemetery.

We live directly across from a bay, so a pirate these would be crazy good to use. However, I have no pirate items. I do have the alligator skull and fish skeleton and octopus tombstone from target.

I would love to see photos of an apartment or small space haunt.

·
Registered
412 Posts
The blue 'fire and ice' light (link) nice to use inside or outside for that, combined with water sound effects, sea shanties, could do the trick for atmospherics. If can get a skeleton of any sort (a Blucky or pose-and-stay), prop sword and hat can make the piratical effect fairly simply just as base level.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts