Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

Well now that christmas has passed i am now on my halloween phase so i went on my old halloween forum at halloween.com but quickley realised the comunity has totaly dissapeared :-( Basicly the site has ran in to the ground anyway if you were from the halloween.com forums can you tell my your user name on there and we can have a reunion on here :) My user name was hdunlopclark, anyone remember me?

Thanks

Harry

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
Pssssh other forum. lol this is the forum where all the cool stuff is happening. We are actually active here. I can't say I remember you but welcome this great site. There are many awesome people here that have a real love for halloween.

Again welcome and I hope to see you posting often. :)

·
Registered
605 Posts
Dang it, that site is still there. I was doing a happy dance and I see the biggest trouble maker of all time is still there. That place was more trouble than it was worth.

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
Hey everyone,

Well now that christmas has passed i am now on my halloween phase so i went on my old halloween forum at halloween.com but quickley realised the comunity has totaly dissapeared :-( Basicly the site has ran in to the ground anyway if you were from the halloween.com forums can you tell my your user name on there and we can have a reunion on here :) My user name was hdunlopclark, anyone remember me?

Thanks

Harry
HARRY!!!! :D

Of course I remember you, how are you doing? You are going to absolutely love it here, the folks are friendly, talented and soooo willing to share their knowledge with everyone. It's a little quieter this time of year (understandably) but all in all this site ROCKS!!!! Have a look around, there is so much great stuff here. So glad you found us, and hope to hear from you soon.

Your friend,

Hooch

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HARRY!!!! :D

Of course I remember you, how are you doing? You are going to absolutely love it here, the folks are friendly, talented and soooo willing to share their knowledge with everyone. It's a little quieter this time of year (understandably) but all in all this site ROCKS!!!! Have a look around, there is so much great stuff here. So glad you found us, and hope to hear from you soon.

Your friend,

Hooch
Hooch!

Im doing great thanks. Last halloween I was in Vegas! So hows the magic pumpkin? lol! So, yea i have been looking around and it is so much better! Is there many others from halloween.com hooch? I saw Duchess of darkness and now you but you are the only ones i remember so far :-( Anyway hope you had a great christmas

Harry

·
Imperial Hybrid (7)
706 Posts
I think it was Rising Dead Man registered here as Monster Mash and started the
My Cemetery Thread. (Still very active Thread and is Great !)
But , I "heard" that Rising Dead Man was "told" , by whoever is running (off) the show over there, not to associate with anyone over here ( or any other forum. )
Sad.
I don't think he's been back since.
He was just getting his "forum" manners over here and actually was posting in positive ways. Shame that he went back to .....

·
Registered
305 Posts
hauntingharry I'm not from that site. I lurked It once, and left very quickly. :eek:
Welcome to a great place. The people here are friendly, and very helpful. Again, welcome to forum. :)

·
Registered
605 Posts
I think it was Rising Dead Man registered here as Monster Mash and started the
My Cemetery Thread. (Still very active Thread and is Great !)
But , I "heard" that Rising Dead Man was "told" , by whoever is running (off) the show over there, not to associate with anyone over here ( or any other forum. )
Sad.
I don't think he's been back since.
He was just getting his "forum" manners over here and actually was posting in positive ways. Shame that he went back to .....

Not surprising....that forum is ridiculous. The mod there lets one person run amok in really disgusting ways, even going as far as giving people death threats, but everyone else had to be under the mod's control. I've been on the internet since 1997 and that by far was the worst forum I've ever seen and that's saying a lot. I'd have told them to kiss my butt but their lips aren't fit to touch my cheeks.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
another forum? not interested, to happy here. i do remember monster mash though. we straightened him out here, new attitude for sure. he did start a cool thread, the cemetary, lots of good posts there.

·
Valkyrie Of Halloween
2,435 Posts
I lurked and belonged but only posted a couple of times before finding this forum and hauntforum.
The forum had nothing going on very boring.
I never seen any trouble while I was there which was about 6 months.
Ditto here. I lurked a couple times, joined but maybe posted, I don't even remember it has been so long.

I had already belonged to these other 2 "HF's" and love it! This one in particular because of all the Floridians that are here!

:D
Val
If you got it, FLHaunt It!

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
I nipped over there yesterday, just to be nosey.

there wasn't a soul about ...:confused:

·
Super Moderator
5,741 Posts
haha what other tricks can you do?
Ooo, one could have some delightful fun answering THAT question....

On topic, though, this is, quite frankly, the most mature set of people I've ever discovered in any forum anywhere on the net. Most forums have their share of troublemakers. (I've been a moderator before, and boy do I know...) EVERYONE here is courteous and polite, and none of that making sport of trolling each other crap goes on. Love all you guys. :D

That it's Halloween centered is just a pleasant perk.

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
I never joined that site, but I looked around it last October. It didn't look to have the same sense of camaraderie that we have here, which is a shame.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts