Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I recently decided that my overall living areas needed painting after some mild renovation. After giving some thought to a neutral paint scheme (as I like to decorate with color)....I chose a light grey and it looks awesome....(but in my head I was thinking....."This is PERFECT for all my halloween backdrops!!! lol)....just had to share! Didn't share with my husband as he already thinks I'm over the top for this holiday! I know you all can appreciate!!!

·
Registered
503 Posts
I think it's great.

My plan eventually is to order the Haunted Mansion wallpaper, mount it and frame it to look like wallpaper panels.
It will be more affordable than papering all the walls plus I'm not committed to the look all year which wouldn't be as special.

HM wallpaper.jpg wallpaper panels.jpg

·
Creepin' It Real
2,038 Posts
My props and costumes long ago spilled out beyond anything resembling storage space, so when it came time to customize the new house I just went with it. Every design and function decision had the props in mind, although I couldn't always allow them to dictate the outcome.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Not crazy. When we get our house painted (which I hope will be soon - though likely not before Halloween) it will be gray and black. When we bought our house having a good yard for Halloween was important. Our yard isn't perfect, but it's manageable.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts