Halloween Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The living room looks so lonely and bare, the odds of a stray jack o lantern or halloween bubble lights making an appearance are starting to go up.

1,277 Posts
Well we've been rather lazy and never took the fake cemetery arch down with it's lighted gargoyles on top. We played a yule log projection in the arch at Christmas and a Valentine thing were going to do a St Patty thing but well you know something hit the fan.... Working on maybe an Easter bunny projection... just to lighten the mood.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,784 Posts
Ugh, I just got all of the Christmas stuff & some of the Halloween stuff PUT AWAY, so nope.

However I have decorated my outdoor tiki heads for Easter along with some indoor Easter stuff.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Unfortunately this is a Facebook event.
Actually, the Quarantine-o-ween thing was something posted by A Bewitching Guide to Halloween's FB page for anyone to take part in and use the hashtag to post what they're doing on social media. But it's since gone viral and people are using the pic for their own events. But I honestly think it's an awesome idea! Hopefully I'll remember to join the hashtag tomorrow!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Your carriage is marvelous! May I suggest that if you decide to put it out front, that you add a few other Halloween decorations with it. My concern is that people are dying from this $%&I$ virus so, please keep the theme scary but fun.
by the way, a couple of my neigbors pulled out their Halloween and Christmas yard decor and put them all out with a sign "We're in this together" - plastered across Santa's belly! It's great and light and fun. The people are driving by with their kids for something fun to do. It works!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts