Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The way it howls outside really suits the mood for me and tingles my spine. I'm so glad this isn't another hot October. It finally feels like October, "bad" weather and all.

Of course, I don't have any props outside. (I do have a hanging plastic skeleton on the porch that was banging like wild against the house, but I tacked it down a few times.)

·
Warlock
1,369 Posts
I think loving the wind may be related to where you live. That 50mph+ stuff blowing the stuffing out of my scarecrow was a hassle--and the snow it brought with it was worse. I only had 2 props out [because we knew the wind was coming] and while both survived, both need a little TLC in the next 2 days. Now, I like the *idea* of a whistling wind for Halloween much much more than i like the actual thing.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I wouldn't mind the wind if we were somewhere warm but we're not. The wind is just another crappy element to the same crappy weather we get every year for Halloween; howling wind, freezing temps and rain.

Right now the weather network says high of 8 low of -3, sunny and winds of 10 km/hour. Sounds decent for now but it's bound to change by Friday.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts