Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm NOT a "Gamer". But in Spring I bought an XBOX 360, something different, something for my upcoming retirement. And I bought the role playing game Skyrim. Now, I probably put in 15-20 hours a week on it. I never realized I had that much down time.

Anyone here playing this?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Absolutely! Fantastic game, fallout 3 is fantastic too (new Vegas as well but 3 is better)

·
Registered
253 Posts
No but I have wanted to for a while now. I am a big gamer, so naturally there are a lot of games I want.

·
Registered
384 Posts
My best friend, who is probably the world's most devoted gamer, just got into Skyrim. I haven't played it yet, but the game she got me hooked on is Star Wars Galaxies. This old Sony MMO went the way of the Dodo a few years ago, but fans of the original version refused to let it die. So now it exists on an emulator server while they reverse engineer it back into full life. I play a Wookie named Congaleush. Don't know how many of you have played SWG, but since some of you mentioned Everquest, I imagine there might be a few fans of the game out there.

·
Registered
623 Posts
I've played Skyrim all the way through on the Xbox twice but then my Xbox died. I purchased a copy of the pc version and played through once more even though my pc could barely handle the graphics. I've since upgraded my graphics card and it plays MUCH better so I started it again. I do like the pc version much better than the Xbox version because it can be modded.

I've been a gamer ever since collage in the 80s. I started out with text adventures and NetHack. Skyrim and similar games are a quantum leap over those early games but they were still a lot of fun.

·
Look behind you
1,316 Posts
I've been playing the game since the day it came out... And I'm not even half way through. Lol :D:rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts