Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, just curious if anyone else is going through earwig issues (not the little insect in home gardens that crawl in the brains :confused: this might explain my condition :eek: ) talking about the continuous tune/song on constant replay in the brain. I have had the Grim Grinning Ghost stuck with me now before, during and now after Halloween. Last year was the Monster Mash but it went away after the holiday. Silly question but, just want to know I am not the only one or if professional psychiatric guidance is required now :D

·
Registered
158 Posts
I did, yes. We had 3 girls turning around singing "Ring Around the Rosie" and it was stuck in my head all weekend. I finally plugged in my mp3 player and just drowned it out. :p

·
Human Candy Shovel
1,107 Posts
That damned singing skull put in my coffin candy bowl this year.I listened to Guardians of the Galaxy's Awesome Mix Tape#1 for two whole days to drown it out. Now I've got Redbone's "Come and Get Your Love" doing the earworm. At least the plastic lizards are packed away with the other Halloween stuff. :D

·
Registered
128 Posts
Yes.

doo doo doo doo doo doo doo Shut the door! Something something...

That stupid Hallmark bathroom ghost! LOL I don't even have one but I saw one at our CVS and just had to turn it on.

Just so catchy. I swear it has to be Hallmark's #1 selling product of all time. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Our hired helpers this year could be heard but not quite totally understood, by me as they were in the next room or underfoot. They were loud, energetic and sometimes totally mystifying going on and on with a script instantly being created mere seconds before it exited their lips.
I told the one that I thought I was hearing the comedic rhythms similar to "Woody Allan", which astonished and pleased him greatly.
Unfortunately, his first season here many thought he must be "On Drugs",which he is not.
Yes, Ravens Grin is heavy on the "grin".

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I'm glad to see others going through this and professional guidance is needed....or as my wife said for now :confused: For me the song has gone but now the other voices say so what are we doing for next year?. . . . .what are we building next year?. . . . . . so no haunted walkthrough? :(

·
Registered
158 Posts
Well I'm glad to see others going through this and professional guidance is needed....or as my wife said for now :confused: For me the song has gone but now the other voices say so what are we doing for next year?. . . . .what are we building next year?. . . . . . so no haunted walkthrough? :(
Oh yes, my head is doing that as well. I really, honestly was so tired of doing our theme this year because we quite literally worked on it ALL year, that I was really excited to just take a break and relax.

But 3 days in and I'm sooooo bored and I just need to get my hands working on something or I might go crazy.

·
Spider Maven
1,469 Posts
This is Halloween, this is Halloween.......

It just won't stop.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts