Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
I'm not gonna call you crazy, becasue we're all at least somewhat crazy for Halloween here. But I just now got to brainstorming for 2021. I probably won't think much beyond that until we get past it. I'm just glad that things are slowly getting back to 'normal' after the pandemic so maybe we'll have a good old fashioned Halloween here.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Nah you're not crazy. I already know what I'm gonna do for 2022. Just depends on if something new comes up between now and then to change my mind. But as of today, I know what I'm gonna do.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'm doing Dante's Inferno from Beetlejuice this year, I was talking to a buddy and she thought I was actually doing the Inferno by Dante. Now I'm trying to figure out how to do all the different rings of Hell and a giant Satan for the grand finale.
Oh my! that is so ambitious!! WE NEED PICTURES....of course I mean, I NEED THEM :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Oh my! that is so ambitious!! WE NEED PICTURES....of course I mean, I NEED THEM :)
So... If you have any brilliant ideas you're going to share right. 😏 9 rings of Hell are going to be a lot of work. I think Beetlejuice will be this year and Dante next. 😁

·
It's pronounced "Fronkensteen."
749 Posts
Other than long term prop builds and plans, nothing specific for the 2022 season. With any luck I'll be in a new house, so plans are nearly impossible not knowing what kind of yard and house I'll be in.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I started another thread for the main reason I've already started thinking about 2022

This idea is going to take a lot of planning. First I have to figure out what the overall theme is, and how these invitations fit in to that theme. If anyone has any ideas feel free to post on that thread.
Thanks!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Am I crazy? Am I the only one?

I haven't finished my invitations, planning, or building for 2021. Haven't even come close. But I'm already thinking about what I'm going to do for my 2022 Halloween party.

Just me?
Nope, were all addicted to Halloween and each year spurs a new idea for next year.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Sounds about right to me. I had my first 2021 prop finished in November of 2020. I built a Portal to the Underworld that would work great for you. It’s my twist on the infinity mirror bottomless pit except it’s a cavern with a demon under the bottom piece of glass with mirror film so when the strobe fires, he lights up and appears to be reaching for the person looking in. I had a Vincent Price evil laugh soundtrack queued up along with the strobe except the sound only went off every few minutes. After about 20 minutes you have to turn the soundtrack off if you are near the prop though or you will go insane ha ha! Can’t wait to see the pics!

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
I'm not gonna call you crazy, becasue we're all at least somewhat crazy for Halloween here. But I just now got to brainstorming for 2021. I probably won't think much beyond that until we get past it. I'm just glad that things are slowly getting back to 'normal' after the pandemic so maybe we'll have a good old fashioned Halloween here.
Agree totally. Haven’t even thought out all of 2021 but it’s smart to be thinking ahead. And yea, we could all go for a little normal.

·
Registered
84 Posts
So... If you have any brilliant ideas you're going to share right. 😏 9 rings of Hell are going to be a lot of work. I think Beetlejuice will be this year and Dante next. 😁
HomerRocks,
When I was a child, there was a Disney show on cable and my mother videotaped (yes, I am old) it. It was called "Disney's Halloween Treat" and it featured a scene where a very large "SATAN-like creature with wings encircled by souls of the dead, some of which were on horseback, others just built up the side of the mountain. That scene scared me when I was a child but I watched it over and over. The music was classical and I can still hear it in my head.

If I had the abilities and time that is kind of how I would approach the levels of Hell. Satan can be easily built depending on your attention to detail and where you want the detail.

Reactions: kokojazz
1 - 20 of 44 Posts