Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys ... i love this forum and seeing everyone's yard haunts and such. since I live in an apt I can't do much but I would love to see anyone's yard haunts in the Richmond, VA area. so any fellow richmonder's around?

·
Registered
4 Posts
GLOD's Scary Yard Display - Richmond, VA Oct 30-31 only

You bet I am! I started doing Halloween Yards back in 1979 and judging the looks of some of the old corpses it shows! It is very "CHEESY" so lower your expectations! It is fun and we usually get a lot of vistors on the 31st.

GLOD's SCARY YARD Display has delighted visitors of all ages for over 2 decades.
See Professional Magician GLOD's Fun, SAFE, and "cheesy" yard array of animated figures, sound and special effects.
As Seen on TV this is a Must See!

Open after Dark Friday & Saturday Oct. 30-31. FREE to SEE and safe for little ones as well.
Walk the Driveway until Midnight or just drive by and take a look! Trick or Treaters are welcome.

Saturday Oct. 31st AFTER DARK

10802 Condrey Ridge Court, Richmond, VA 23236

Magician Walter Glod

·
Registered
375 Posts
Hey! Glad to see some fellow haunters in Richmond.

I think we should all get together and build some props :). What do you guys think?

I had a party this year, since I live in an Apartment with no yard!

·
Reaper Guardian
2,075 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
reviving my little thread to check and see what's going on around the area this year as far as yard haunts go.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts