Halloween Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone bought Medusa from Gemmy or the werewolf from Grandin Road or the swamp hag from Grandin? I love all 3but trying to figure which one to buy, a video of medusa would be great!

·
Registered
186 Posts
I just bought the medusa from the Kmart site last week but haven't even opened the box yet. It looks really cool but I couldn't find any video of it yet. Kmart had them on sale for $137last week and w the coupon code I found I wound up getting it for $124 plus free shipping. They are going on eBay for more than twice that price now. I think as of today kmart had then listed for $152.

·
Registered
28 Posts
The Swamp Hag I just got. I love her....works really well when rising and going back down again. Nice detailed face.
For the price I think she is well worth it if you want a cool animatronic. She really looks like something living in a swamp. Already one of my favorites.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think its narrowed to the Werewolf and the Swamp Hag. Medusa's mouth doesnt move and I have the statue with the moving snakes and light up eyes already. Maybe if she is on sale after Halloween.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The Swamp Hag I just got. I love her....works really well when rising and going back down again. Nice detailed face.
For the price I think she is well worth it if you want a cool animatronic. She really looks like something living in a swamp. Already one of my favorites.
Wondering if you are selling your rising swamp hag if so please contact me [email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts