Halloween Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm hoping for a little feedback and advice from anybody who has participated in a professional haunt. While running errands today I noticed a new haunt going up at an old Wal-Mart. I decided to stop in and ask a few questions to the guy in charge (who seemed like a good dude) and it turns out that they are in need of both haunters and help in building and setting up props. The being in the haunt sounds like a lot of fun and while I already have some experience with building props (drop panels, electric chair, gallows) I bet it would be a great learning experience also and could help improve my own yard haunt.

I was just wondering if anybody around here has volunteered with stuff like this and could offer up some personal experiences. Do's and do not's when it comes to being in the haunt, lessons learned, stuff like that.

From a quick look at the dates it appears that most of the days they are open I would be able to participate and they were told up front that Halloween night was not available because of my own haunt (which they were cool with).

1 - 1 of 1 Posts