Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
oh yes, i used the more expensive one from the same website, the 4 servo controller. I dont like to deal with the programming and worrying about running a computer to my props, so i just use the programmable one from servo city.
its cool, you just press record, move the dials to what you want, and then press play when done. Your skull or head will do what you recorded, stop, then do it all over again.

i love it.

heres two pictures of my pirate skull from last year. it all fits in the head and the big pirate hat covers it. you only have 3 wires going into the head, which i hide running up the spine. the audio cable going into the scary terry audio board that runs the mouth servo, the power cord for that, and the power cord for the servo controller board.

·
The Evil Apparitionist
555 Posts
Servo Controllers

Looks pretty simple but I have sad that to a lot of very complecated controllers
so if you think I should buy tell meh.
I do not think that is supported by VSA.
For the money and for the sheer number of people (here) already using them, I'd take a look at the Lynxmotion SSC-32 controller. Hard to beat a 32 servo controller for $39 that is used by a lot of people already.

SSC-32 Servo Controller

·
The Evil Apparitionist
555 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts