Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have noticed that neither Target or Wal-mart is selling fog machines in their stores yet this year. I am wondering if they will be carrying them this year??? My Wal-mart appears to have all their Halloween stuff out already but no fog machines. Target seems like they aren't completely set up yet, but have a majority of their stuff out too. I checked their web sites and Wal-mart has several available, it says that your can do "pick up in stores" as early as 9/23, but it doesnt specify if they will be in stores or if you have to do "site to store shipping" only??? I couldn't find any on Target's web site. Maybe I missed them??? I hope Target gets them!!! I usually go there on Nov. 1st and pick up two or three at half price for the next year. I don't mind paying $12.50 each for a disposable fog machine. It's nice having a couple in reserve in case one of my front line fog machines crap out on Halloween. Has anyone seen them for sale at their local Wal-mart or Target this year???

·
Registered
113 Posts
Saw diggers at wallywprld yesterday, but the seasonal stuff was actually spread to to areas. $34.88 I believe. At any rate, maybe ask a stock person. Not just any employee. The stock people would know best, and... If they aren't out yet and you are nice, they may go grab one from the back!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts