Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
while surfing you tube last week i found these 2 videos , in this first one at the start of the video their is a talking looking large doll with red hair and light up green eyes , from the feedbacks below it was sold at micheals , anyone here seen this ? what was it called and sold for ?

also in this second clip at the start their is like a skull door curtain that seem animated , where was that sold and if anyone knows a place online that sell those can you let me know :)

thanks in advance for any info you can provide :)

·
Registered
440 Posts
Last year for sure I did see that skull curtain at party city for I beleive around 20$... I don't think it was sold at Michaels. I love the first prop... Now I wanna know where to buy that too! Anyone have any idea...?

·
Registered
49 Posts
I own the skull curtain

I purchased it at Target a couple of seasons ago

I think it retailed for around 24 bucks but I know I got it on clearance since I don't like to pay retail.

Didn't see them there this year.

Sorry!

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks guys .....the first video the doll like prop the video owner emailed me back and said it is suppose to be from micheals from 2007 ...if any of you see it again when the halloween stuff goes into store please PM me :)

as for the skull curtain i will have to look around for that , i was looking for a better video of that prop in action but didnt find one so if any of you that as this prop doesnt mind sharing a video of it if you have one it would be apreciated :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts