Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
That is one cool prop! I bet it wouldn't be terribly difficult to duplicate cheaper. I guess my biggest concern is where would I set something like this up that I can control the light enough so that the puppeteer isn't visible.

·
Undaunted Haunter
1,627 Posts
Wow, I don't know which is scarier...the prop or the price tag? That is so cool. It's funny...we try to make our fake props look real so they are scarier. But our "real" props are actually scarier if they look a little fake. Just enough to keep those ToTs wondering... I would love to have something like that, or actually a whole gaggle of those.

·
The Minister of Macabre
953 Posts
I got 3 of them last year; Shut your Mouth, Pop-Eye, and Burnt Ernie. The pop eye Zombie is actually a green color. My Fav is the "Shut your Mouth" Zombie. The best part about them is you can change the appearnce by adding clothes or a different mask. They are very well made!

·
1031 Props
1,052 Posts
I thought about getting them but i don't like the way the faces look. It looks too mass produced. If i were to get one i would have to mess with it and touch up the face.

·
The Minister of Macabre
953 Posts
Gore Galore offers the Body Form prop and you can add your own Head, Hands, Shoes, and Costume for much less then the price of the Zombie, with the exact same platform the Zombies are made from. Either way you go, the quality of their product is great.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts