Halloween Forum banner

Anybody else have halloween ADD?

1947 Views 24 Replies 18 Participants Last post by  Lot27
I sure do. I cannot get even halfway through a project without getting sidetracked and starting something else! I'm surrounded by unfinished projects!

I started my cemetery fence, then remembered the two bluckies I bought after Halloween last year so I got them out to fit them with pvc and got as far as putting them together and leaning them against the wall, worked some more on my haunted dollhouse, got sidetracked by all the new spooky town stuff coming out so I started planning the new display platforms I'm going to make, bought two new spooky town pieces, realized I'd outgrown my storage closet so I cleaned out another closet and moved it all there, and I still have nothing completed! :p
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

· Registered
1,093 Posts
Sometimes, H.A.D.D. is good for me. Yes, I always have 10 things going at once, but when I look at them, I want to get them done so I can start MORE! Right now? I'm working on an obelisk, re-doing a fountain, my husbands costume and the interior in my hearse. Oh, I have to go, I see something else to work on.......LOL.

· Registered
212 Posts
Lets see. 2 obelisks, 10 tombstones, one set of wear able moveable wings (measurments aren't a mental strength), one flying skully head remodel, and does growing your own hair to use for prop hair count as well? :D
Ok so I'm not as bad as some.
Oh and the ever shrinking halloween budget is always a good project for distracting me from all the others.

· Seer of All
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Lets see. 2 obelisks, 10 tombstones, one set of wear able moveable wings (measurments aren't a mental strength), one flying skully head remodel, and does growing your own hair to use for prop hair count as well? :D
Ok so I'm not as bad as some.
Oh and the ever shrinking halloween budget is always a good project for distracting me from all the others.
Budget? What is this "budget" you speak of? ;)

· Registered
116 Posts
I am setting up for a huge mess if I don't start focusing on one thing and making it 100% too. I'll start painting a mask. Get an idea and start to sculpt something. Get a paint idea and do that some more. Think of something to paint at the haunt. Drive towards the haunt and start making calls about t-shirt designs and end up going to Goodwill, yard sales and craft stores eventually not doing anything at the haunt and painting and sculpting at home again.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.